Accubase provides professional, accurate and custom information services and guidance to assist companies in understanding and selecting the most suitable marketing technologies. The company researches these marketing technology solutions to identify those able to provide the most value toward the specific marketing objectives of its clients. The available marketing solutions in this category have increased from a few hundred to thousands in the last five to ten years and Accubase enables companies, consultants and agencies to discover those able to meet or exceed their marketing goals.
Identify and close new clients and subscribers to the Accubase products and services portfolio.
Job Summary (of the general nature and level of the job)
This position will have responsibility for securing new accounts and client relationships. The person should be responsive to prospect requests and questions with a strong understanding of how technology is best suited to meet marketing objectives and create results. The role will have the opportunity to grow a customer base by adding accounts and increasing the value provided to existing accounts.
Job Description (of the broad function and scope of the position)
The role is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the sales process within Accubase for all assigned products, services and accounts. These responsibilities may include discussing and researching client needs to determine how Accubase products and services could increase the ability for them to achieve their marketing objectives.
Required Duties (List of duties or tasks performed critical to success)
- Find prospects for Accubase products and services
- Develop sales call plan for leads and prospects
- Contact all leads and prospects
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing performance for existing accounts
- Stay informed of marketing technologies applicable to covered industries
- Identify important trends within marketing technologies and how these will affect prospective and existing accounts
- Schedule and facilitate client discussions and meetings
- Collaborate with marketing efforts to engage prospects
Key Functional and Relational Responsibilities (in order of significance)
- Monitor and report on progress against goals
- Provide knowledge and expertise to reinforce company’s position as creating professional, accurate, timely and tailored research and insights
- Keep any members of executive team apprised of key changes and trends within prospective accounts and markets
- Collaborate with marketing regarding marketing programs directed at prospect segments
Organizational Relationships (Description of the relationships and roles within the company, including supervisory positions, subordinating roles and other working relationships)
- Report to assigned management
- Familiar with best practice sales procedures
- Meticulous and professional follow through when addressing prospective accounts
- Provide regular status to management regarding key sales performance metrics
- Collaborate with Marketing and Finance functions