Accubase provides professional, accurate and custom information services and guidance to assist companies in understanding and selecting the most suitable marketing technologies. The company researches these marketing technology solutions to identify those able to provide the most value toward the specific marketing objectives of its clients. The available marketing solutions in this category have increased from a few hundred to thousands in the last five to ten years and Accubase enables companies, consultants and agencies to discover those able to meet or exceed their marketing goals.
Grow marketing technology research and thought leadership for company while managing responsibilities associated with creating a competitive advantage through Accubase’s unique research capability and approach.
Job Summary (of the general nature and level of the job)
This position will have responsibility for the research function within Accubase. This includes aligning the Marketing Technology Research with client and prospect priorities. The person should be service oriented with strong general business knowledge and have the ability to understand how technology is best suited to meet marketing objectives and create results. The person will also be responsible for performing research and analysis with regard to marketing technologies.
Job Description (of the broad function and scope of the position)
The role is responsible for coordinating all aspects of marketing technology research and meeting the performance goals of the function. These responsibilities may include researching both market needs and relevant marketing technologies to identify opportunities for Accubase.
Required Duties (List of duties or tasks performed critical to success)
- Research and analysis of industry trends
- Research and analysis of marketing technologies
- Create thought leadership content for use with clients and as part of marketing function
- Identify important trends within marketing technologies and how these will affect potential and existing accounts
- Identify technologies best suited to meet specific marketing objectives
- Facilitate research driven discussions and meetings
- Coach and advise the client regarding marketing technology decisions
- Recommend, evaluate, select and coordinate the implementation of marketing technologies for use within Accubase
Key Functional and Relational Responsibilities (in order of significance)
- Manage research to identify best practices for applying Marketing Technology to reach client marketing objectives
- Monitor and report on progress against research goals
- Populate and disseminate marketing technology research for use with clients and marketing
- Keep any members of executive team apprised of key changes and trends within industries and marketing technology segments
- Collaborate with Customer Advisory Board
Organizational Relationships (Description of the relationships and roles within the company, including supervisory positions, subordinating roles and other working relationships)
- Report to assigned management
- Identify and collaborate with marketing technology research sources
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Finance functions